We all have favorite things that come around when Spring starts. You know, those sounds, smells, or sights that make you giddy knowing that the warm sun of a new season is drawing near. Well, we decided to make our top 10 list of favorite springtime things, and we decided to share with you.
1. Warmer weather!
2. The sound of flip flops.
3. Longer days (thanks to Daylight Savings, despite the hour we lost trying to figure out how to change the clock in the car).
4. No more snow or ice… Just the giant elephant track size pot holes left in the streets.
5. Birds chirping everywhere.
6. Baseball begins and Dollar Dog nights are back.
7. Family picnics with great food, and not-so-Great Aunt cheek pinches.
8. Pools opening up.
9. Everyone wearing their Spring clothing, and showing more skin… For all that extra Vitamin D of course!
10. Hershey’s® Ice Cream Parlors open up so everyone can dive into their favorite HIC flavors!
What’s your top 10 list of favorite springtime things?