Welcome to the Month of May! It’s the beginning of the growing season, time for trees to get their leaves, flowers to bud, and fresh fruit to be grown! Especially deliciously juicy, fresh strawberries. They’re good on their own, but even better when paired with our premium ice cream! Try this classic dessert with a twist, Strawberry Banana Shortcake.
- 1 store bought or homemade shortcake
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup fresh banana, sliced
- 1 quart Hershey’s® Banana Pudding ice cream
- Whipped cream or chocolate syrup (optional)
- Place shortcake on plate.
- Top with 2 scoops of Hershey’s® Banana Pudding ice cream.
- Add fresh sliced strawberries and bananas.
- Finish with whipped cream and chocolate syrup, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
This sweet confection is the perfect summer treat to serve to family and friends! What’s your favorite dessert recipe? Share it here and it may be featured on the Hershey’s® Recipes page!