The leaves are starting to change, football fills the TV screens every Sunday, and we are getting closer to that holiday season where we get to enjoy the most delicious food you get all year. To celebrate the start of the fall season, we thought we’d share one of our most favorite recipes! And what better dessert can you choose but Pumpkin Pie! But not just regular Pumpkin Pie, Hershey’s® FROZEN Pumpkin Pie! It’s easy! Just follow this simple recipe.
- 1 pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- 1 quart Hershey’s® Pumpkin ice cream
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Thaw 1 quart of Hershey’s® Pumpkin ice cream on the counter until spreadable (approximately 20 minutes).
- Spread Pumpkin ice cream inside graham cracker pie crust.
- Chill for 30 minutes and serve with whipped cream, if desired.
We hope this gives you a start to your Fall Season! Do you have any recipes to share?