Graphic Designer – Harrisburg, PA
The Hershey Creamery Co., makes of Hershey’s® Ice Cream is looking for a top-notch, creative graphic designer with hot web skills. Come join the fun world of ice cream products in a fast paced, creative environment. At Hershey’s® you will have a chance to showcase your skills in a number of ways. If you have what it takes to be an aggressive self-starter, with an openness to learning new skill sets while building on your own skills you might have what it takes. This position is within the Marketing Department at the Hershey Creamery Co. We are looking for a team player with a great sense of humor that can strive under pressure situations.
- 2-4 years field experience (Mac platform)
- Killer portfolio
- Illustration skills (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Photo retouching/merging
- Advanced page layout knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of HTML & CSS, should be comfortable with web hosting and all areas of web work, from design to implementation. SEO a plus.
- Familiar with e-mail marketing and assembling custom e-mail templates, possibly with experience using MailChimp or similar programs
- Great working knowledge of the entire Adobe
- Creative copy writing capabilities
- Extremely well organized and able to prioritize
Skills also preferred but not required:
- Familiar with Wordpress, specifically coding and theme design/alteration
- Basic understanding of PHP/willing to learn
- Familiarity with vBulletin Forum software
- Consumer Packaging Design with an emphasis on food products
- Article writing experience for magazines/newsletters
Annual salary: paid bi weekly
Holiday Bonus: paid annually in December
In addition we provide to full time employees:
- Blue Cross health benefits including dental and
vision provisions, as well as prescriptions
- Life Insurance
- Excellent 401K plan with matching contribution, following one year of service
- Vacation, Sick and 7 Paid Holidays
The Hershey Creamery Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested please forward your resume and link to a PDF portfolio(if possible) to Chuck Preston at email@example.com, and label your reply Graphic Designer. No phone calls, please.